Pop Board screens the content of each proposed posting and reserves the right to reject any proposals for any reason or no reason. Submissions for posting are prepaid and if proposals are rejected for violating any of Pop Board’s posting guidelines, the customer will not receive a refund.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Service on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
The content of postings may not:
- Be unlawful.
- Constitute hate speech, be threatening or malicious.
- Incite violence or contain graphic violence.
- Contain pornography, nudity or foul language.
- Be an unauthorized commercial communication, such as spam.
- Be misleading or discriminatory.
- Infringe upon any trademark or copyright.
- Display other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission. In addition, intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject’s consent may not be posted.
By submitting a posting proposal to Pop Board, you enter into a contract with us to be bound by terms and conditions as follows:
- You warrant that your posting will not infringe upon any trademark or copyright, state or federal.
- Although Pop Board screens proposed postings, it is not responsible for a postings content. You are responsible for your use of the Service and for any data you provide, and for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You use the Service at your own risk and agree to defend, indemnify and hold Pop Board harmless from all loss, liability, claims and demands, including attorney’s fees, arising out of the character, contents, or subject matter of any posting made by you.
- By posting or displaying data on or through the Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such data in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes us to make your data available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same.
- You agree not to misuse our Service, for example, by interfering with the Service or accessing it using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
- The Service is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE OF OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US FOR USE OF THE SERVICE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- The laws of the State of North Carolina, excluding its choice of law provisions, will govern these Terms and any dispute that arises between you and us. All disputes related to these Terms or the Service will be brought solely in the state courts located in Columbus County, North Carolina, or in the federal courts of the Eastern District of North Carolina, and you consent to personal jurisdiction and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.